SeeBaby Midwifery & Atlanta Medical Center
Check out patient Marie Stockdale’s feedback on AMC’s Top Notch NICU: “Dr. Bootstaylor this is your twin patient, Marie, you delivered my boys Monday afternoon by c section. Just wanted to let you know the AMC NICU is top notch!! The nurses are all amazing and like family. They really care. Most of them have been there 15 plus years. Three of the nurses are also lactation consultants. I feel my boys are being cared for by wonderful people. Please pass this info on to any of your patients who may be concerned about AMC NICU. It is really top notch. Zero complaints.”
10 GREAT THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
Atlanta Medical Center
- Baby stays with Mother in her room through entire hospital stay (“rooming-in”)
- Lactation Consultants available 7 days/week & complimentary Breastfeeding Classes
- Attentive & caring nursing staff that is supportive of the Midwifery Model of Care and patient choices
- Nursing & administrative staff providing quality care at every stage (Labor & Delivery, Post Partum and NICU)
- Level III NICU with trained Lactation nursing support
- Hydrotherapy options to include water immersion, water birth & showering during labor
- Labor & Delivery suites well equipped with beautiful Atlanta skyline views
- Choice hospital for Atlanta Birth Center and several Midwifery practices
- Located in exciting Midtown Atlanta near many restaurants, venues and cultural activities & offerings (Ponce City Market, Atlanta BeltLine, Piedmont Park, MLK Center, Fox Theater, Georgia Aquarium & Centennial Park etc.)
- Direct highway access (I-75/I- 85 Connector, Freedom Parkway)
SeeBaby Birth Options: Services
Please call See Baby to discuss your unique VBAC options and expectations (404) 223-9306.
SeeBaby Midwifery provides physician support and backup for patients desiring a vaginal birth of twins. Please call SeeBaby to discuss your unique Vaginal Twin Birth options and expectations (404) 223-9306.
SeeBaby Midwifery provides physician support and backup for patients desiring vaginal breech delivery. Please call SeeBaby to discuss your unique Vaginal Breech Birth options and expectations (404) 223-9306.
For pictorial views of this birth option, please view SeeBaby’s FCC video below
SeeBaby Birth Options: Procedures
SeeBaby Birth Options: General Info
We don’t necessarily advocate for one particular kind of birth over another. Quite the opposite; Dr. Bootstaylor has built his practice on a basis of helping mothers become informed and empowered about their pregnancy and birthing options, and works cooperatively with midwives and other care providers to give women and babies the most well-developed, comprehensive team to help support them to a healthy, safe, positive birth – in any setting! To find a Home Birth Midwife visit www.gamidwifery.org
SeeBaby Birth Options: Quick Links
Try SeeBaby’s Provider App, Be engaged Bring Birth Back and know your provider’s score now!
Get Your Score
Be informed in a positive, informative, empowering environment for the birthing community of Atlanta.
We want you to be 100% assured and comfortable. So please fell free to search our FAQs to the right or submit a question using the button below.