Birth Professionals Meet & Mingle
It’s that time again for our 2nd Meet & Mingle for Birth Professionals – Community Night, as we affectionately call it!
Since changing our approach to our monthly Meet & Mingle we’ve gotten great feedback from prospective patients as they attend, and often times, choose to entrust their care to See Baby. Each month we are always sure to thoroughly discuss the importance of collaboration with birth professionals like you, who make our work and support most effective. We very strongly encourage exploring additional support to assist in working toward the birth the patient/family desires. And we certainly revisit this topic throughout our patient care, in the office. Our goal to most effectively connect you with our patients is to ensure we, as a practice, know who you are and what your service/product is. This way, as we see our patients we are able to easily connect them with a fitting professional.
When: Tuesday June 21, 6-8pm, See Baby office – suite 1165
Since our Community Night is a quarterly event, another goal of ours is to make the most of our time together by streamlining our efforts as follows:
- Group Dialogue: See Baby updates, patient feedback, requests & suggestions from the group
- Updating our Referral Lists: We will revamp our referral lists, organizing it by your specialty and ultimately providing these lists to all of our patients
- Stuffing patient goodie bags: See Baby will supply the bags, you can supply the stuffing! Together, we will take the last 45 minutes to stuff bags to be provided to patients.
- Qty. 120 bags
- Please bring the materials you’d like to go into the bags
- Please leave a business card for our office “Rolodex”
- Please email your logo & contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org the Birth Professionals web site page we are building as a reference for patients
Thank you very much for your continued patience and unwavering support as we work to build a service that provides the best in care to you and your clients. The work you do is invaluable to our team and we are excited to continue nurturing our collaborative relationship! We’ll look forward to seeing you soon!
According to Wikipedia: A breech birth happens when a baby is born bottom first instead of head first. Around 3-5% of pregnant…
According to Wikipedia: A breech birth happens when a baby is born bottom first instead of head first. Around 3-5% of pregnant…Read More
💜Vaginal Complete Breech Birth Video💜 (Graphic content, Please watch at your discretion) 08/07/18 A vaginal Complete Breech birth, for 1st time…
💜Vaginal Complete Breech Birth Video💜 (Graphic content, Please watch at your discretion) 08/07/18 A vaginal Complete Breech birth, for 1st time…Read More