See Baby welcomes Lorie Bounds, CNM as the 4th midwife at See Baby Midwifery!
With a renewed sense of purpose, returning from practicing midwifery in a broad range of birth settings from Home Birth, Birth Center and Atlanta Hospital based practices, See Baby Midwifery welcomes Lorie Bounds, CNM. Lorie is reengaging the Atlanta Birth community by joining the See Baby Midwifery Team: Lynn Fisher, CNM, Kay Cleveland, CNM & Ellen Adamo, CNM to support many birth options. All births from “normal” to specialized–including water birth, vaginal breech, vaginal twin birth & VBAC are safely supported and provided by working with Perinatologist, Dr. Brad Bootstaylor. This See Baby team provides unyielding levels of emotional and clinical support for mothers & families and are now delighted to continue doing so with Lorie Bounds, CNM at our ever supportive birth home, Atlanta Medical Center.
Please join us in welcoming her, and please come meet her and the rest of the See Baby Midwifery team at our next Meet & Mingle, Tuesday July 24th 2018 @ 6pm at the See Baby office (suite 1165)
- 2017 – 2018 Las Vegas, NV: Certified Nurse Midwife
Nellis Air Force Base
- 2016 – 2017 Atlanta, GA: Certified Nurse Midwife
- 2014 – 2016 Atlanta, GA: Certified Nurse Midwife
ISIS/Nile Women’s Healthcare
- 2013 – 2014 Elkhart, IN: Certified Nurse Midwife
Home Birth & Birth Center support – Amish/Mennonite Communities
- 2012 – Master of Science in Nursing with concentration on Nurse Midwifery
- 2009 – Bachelor of Science in Nursing